◈POLARIZER AXIS MEASUREMENT SYSTEM
The transmission axis and/or the extinction axis of a polarizer is determined from the intensity of transmitting
light while a reference polarizer is being rotated.
Measuring Constants : Absorption Axis, Transmission Axis.
1. Compact Design
2. Easy, Robust Operation
3. Quick, Reliable & Accurate Measurement
1. Measurement Wavelength : 550 nm
2. Diameter of Beam Spot : 4 mm
3. Measurement Time : 1.0 sec or less
4. Repeatability : Absorption axis less than 0.01°(σ based on 10 times measurement)
5. Sample Size : ~ 50 mm X 50 mm